Sell your property for cash. We make it easy.
If you want to sell your property, whether it’s a single-family home, a multi-family home, or just a plot of land, you probably know the typical process is a headache. You’ll have to invest in marketing and advertising your property, you’ll work hands-on with a realtor, you’ll be forced to undergo tours and inspections, and you still might not end up selling the property.
We started EstateInvesting.com because we wanted to offer a different experience. Regardless of the age, condition, or history of your property, we’re willing to give you an upfront cash offer, without you needing to go to a middleman or wait weeks for the deal to close.
After reviewing your property, we’ll make you an offer—and in some cases, we can close the deal in 48 hours. You skip the hassle. You get the cash. You walk away happy.
Raw & Vacant Land
Sitting on raw or vacant land is financially and mentally stressful. If you want to make money from your land, you’ll need to invest in it and spend time developing it. If you want to sell your land, you’d ordinarily need to pay a real estate agent and wait weeks or longer for the transaction to be final. And if you just let your land stay vacant, you’ll end up wasting time and money in ongoing property taxes and maintenance costs.
We present an alternative solution: sell us your raw or vacant land, within just a few days, for cash. It's perfect for multiple scenarios:
- You inherited a plot of raw or vacant land. If you’ve recently inherited a plot of land, but don’t know what to do with it, we’ll buy it from you outright.
- You’re tired of spending time and money on maintenance for your land. Instead of continuing to pay for property taxes and ongoing maintenance, you can sell your land and make a profit.
- You need the cash to invest. If there’s a more promising piece of land to buy, or a business opportunity you want to invest in, selling your land is a fast way to get the extra cash.
- You don’t want the hassles of marketing your land or waiting for it to sell. Selling your land with a real estate agent can be annoying, and take weeks (or longer) to complete. We buy your land fast, so you get the cash as soon as possible.
Contact us today, and find out how much your land is worth!
How It Works
Complete the seller form on our website and tell us a bit about your property. When we get your message, we’ll review your property, do a bit of research on our end, and make a cash offer to purchase your land.
From there, you can accept or reject our offer. There’s no obligation to move forward, but if you do, you can expect to close the deal in as little as a few days.
How It Works
We make offers to buy any single-family house, no matter where it’s located, how old it is, or what condition it’s in. All you have to do is fill out a form, telling us a bit about you and the property you’re trying to sell.
In 24 business hours, we’ll send you an offer to buy your home in cash. From there, you can accept or reject the offer as you see fit—there’s no obligation. If you choose to move forward, we can likely close the deal in just a few days, with no extra fees or requirements.
Single Family Real Estate
Sell your house or single-family rental property for cash, and much faster than you could with a real estate agent.
Single-family houses are valuable pieces of real estate, whether you’re using yours as a primary residence or as a rental property. But if you need an immediate injection of cash, or if you want to sell your house without going through the hassle of working with a real estate agent, you should consider selling your property to us at EstateInvesting.com.
We’ll buy your single-family house no matter what its condition is, how old it is, or where it’s located, and you can often expect the deal to close in just a few days.
We’re the perfect for anyone in the following situations:
- You inherited a single-family house. If you inherited a single-family house, but you don’t want to live in it or deal with the hassle of selling it, we’ll buy your single-family home outright.
- You’re renting to problematic tenants or relatives. If you have relatives who refuse to leave or existing tenants that you just can’t get rid of, sell your single-family home and relieve yourself of that pressure.
- There are too many repairs that aren’t worth making. If your single-family home needs too many expensive repairs, you can sell it for cash and stop worrying about it.
- You’re behind on your payments. If you’re behind on payments and are facing foreclosure, selling your single-family home could bail you out.
- The house is too big and you’re ready to downsize. Selling your single-family home is the perfect excuse to downsize to something more affordable.
- You need to move quickly. If you have a job in a new city and you can’t afford to wait, you’ll need to sell your single-family home quickly, for cash.
- You need cash for another investment. You may also want to sell your single-family home if you need the cash for another investment or purchase.
Contact us today, and find out how much your single-family home is worth!
Multi-Family Real Estate
Ready to sell your multi-family property? Get a cash offer in as little as 24 hours.
Renting a multi-family home to multiple tenants is a good way to generate revenue, but it’s stressful to be a landlord, and all it takes is one bad tenant or a sequence of necessary repairs to jeopardize the profitability of your investment.
Selling your multi-family home can be tough, especially if you follow a traditional sales process with a real estate agent. You’ll be forced to wait weeks for your property to sell (if it sells), and you’ll have to pay fees to your agent.
With EstateInvesting.com, the process is much smoother. We make you a cash offer on your multi-family property in a day or less, and you can choose whether or not to take it. It’s that simple.
We’re the perfect solution if any of these apply to you:
- You inherited a multi-family house. If you’ve inherited a multi-family home that you don’t want to manage on your own, you can sell it for quick cash instead.
- You’re renting to problematic tenants. Nightmare tenants are especially frustrating for multi-family property owners, but you can rid yourself of them immediately by selling the property outright.
- You’re behind on payments or repairs. If you’re facing foreclosure, or if increasing needs for repairs are making your property less valuable, selling the home fast may be your best option.
- You’re no longer seeing positive cash flow. If your incoming rent is no longer making the home cash flow positive, you can sell your multi-family home for a quick profit.
- You want to switch to renting a single-family home. Some landlords eventually switch from renting multi-family homes to renting single-family homes. If this sounds like you, consider selling your multi-family home for cash to make the process faster.
- You need cash for another investment. Selling a multi-family home can give you quick cash you can apply to another investment or purchase.
Contact us today, and find out how much your multi-family home is worth!
How It Works
We make offers to buy any multi-family house, regardless of its current condition, its occupation or vacancy, or its location. Just fill out our form below, telling us about your property, and you’ll get a cash offer from us within 24 business hours.
There’s no obligation and no extra fees. You can either accept or reject our offer. If you choose to accept, we can close the deal in just a few days—and pay you a lump sum of cash for your property.